Our goal is to equip you with digital and hybrid resources adapted for your specific context at a cost you can afford.
We use our expertise to guide client organizations through design processes that lead to action and measurable results.
- Conduct needs analyses and create change management plans
- Select, configure, and implement learning management systems
- Conduct rigorous program evaluations
- Develop learning-rich digital and hybrid communication plans
Our learning experts create, curate, and teach research-based learning opportunities.
- Facilitate Learning Forte-developed signature courses
- Create and curate free and low-cost hybrid ministry leadership tutorials, resources, and on-demand courses, including the Digital Literacy for Ministry Toolkit
- Current offerings include: Design + Deliver: Foundations, Design + Deliver Intensive, and Faith Formation in a Hybrid World
COMING SOON: We support leaders in the areas of change management, hybrid ministry, learning design, and online/hybrid teaching.
- Host cohort-based coaching opportunities in our areas of expertise
- Provide 1-on-1 coaching according to a supportive chaplaincy model
- Convene informal subscriber Q&A and other support activities via our LF! Learning Hub